× Welcome to the Kunena forum! Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site. We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Urwerk Watch Replica 103 collection UR-103 Joaillerie

More
2 years 4 months ago #381622 by zadipe
replica Urwerk UR-100 watches

URWERK launches UR-100V all-titanium coat

Finally, after URWERK released the UR-210S all-metal situation in 2015, it supplied us with another all-metal timepiece-the case and the band. Meet the brand new UR-100V all-titanium case and its case as well as bracelet-you guessed it-titanium. To become fair, there are several other URWERK products before 2015, for example UR-202 White Shark (2010), UR-202S AlTiN “Hammerhead” all-metal housing (2011), disposable UR-210 Amadeus (2017), etc . Wait around.

Martin Frei, the performer and co-founder of URWERK, shared: "With the UR-100V all-titanium jacket, I recognized my dream again. Through the first sketch I created for URWERK to today, I have already been conceiving and designing metallic bracelets. The latter is definitely an extension of the watch round the wrist. In my opinion, it matches the design perfectly. I like this particular material-in this case titanium-when a person wear it on your wrist It can cold. It slowly gets hot when you touch it, adapts to you and also gently embraces your skin. Whenever you play with its links, this specific extremely light bracelet will even make a special sound. It seems so cool. It's gorgeous. For me, this Best replica watches is indeed a success and I am happy to see it become a reality. inch

What Frei is saying the following is that for anyone who has the chance to meet this person, you will know he has been wearing a watch every day for a long time, his personal UR-210S all-metal case. The 2021 UR-100V all-titanium jacket has a really matte appearance. The unique bracelet mounted on it is made up of 32 sandblasted titanium hyperlinks, which makes the effect more notable.

Felix Baumgartner, co-founder along with master watchmaker of URWERK, said: "Our goal would be to make the most comfortable replica luxury watches to dress. The UR-100V all-titanium hat is a perfectly ergonomic view. Its bracelet is extremely light and very sensitive towards the skin. Soft. This is a necklace synonymous with happiness. inches

Technical specifications
Movement: YOUR 12. 02 automatic turning movement, the winding one is controlled by a Windfänger propeller; satellite hours within the Geneva cross in beryllium bronze; aluminum turntable; ARCAP alloy turntable and three-way bottom plate; rounded in addition to sanded shot peened; chamfered Screw head; hours as well as minutes drawn in SuperLumiNova; indicator: satellite hours and moments; rotation distance of the collar in 20 minutes; orbital distance in 20 mins
Case: 41mm x forty-nine. 7mm titanium alloy; elevation: 14mm; water resistance to thirty meters
Bracelet: Titanium along with 32 sandblasted links

cheap men watch

Please Anmelden or Create an account to join the conversation.