× Welcome to the Kunena forum! Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site. We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

RuneScape - When it comes to juju-farming potions

More
2 years 1 month ago #381813 by MMOgrfy
Teleport to Catherby is a possibility to OSRS gold replace it with an option to Teleport to Camelot or an Camelot tab. There is no Trollheim patch. Trollheim Patch cannot be diseased/die. Magic Secateurs are optional but can increase Herb yield.

It's a question I'm still unsure if it is worth using Juju Farming tinctures - though they're useful, they take a very length of time gathering ingredients to make. They do, however, make Torstol seeds a viable alternative to make money, offering an average profit higher than Snapdragon even for patches other than those on the Trollheim patch.

One thing to note here , which covers a couple of alternatives, but I'm close agreement. When it comes to juju-farming potions, they're a excellent addition to a run. They give you a 1 in 3 chance to pick up 2 herbs at once . I've rarely done any run with less than 50 total plants from five patches, unless they die. My highest number is 70.

However, as leaf suggests, it's an unnecessary time to stay at Herblore Habitat just to prepare the potions. I make them every week just for the bonus XP that comes with finding all 10/13 jadinkos and any seeds discovered during the process which are planted and used.

They're only lasting less than a minute so the most efficient route I've found for getting every patch using a single dose of potion, is to go there to Trollheim patch, drink a dose of juju farming pot, repeat step, Ectophial Teleport to Port Phasmatys & run to patch, REPEAT STEP cabbage port (explorer ring) to Falador patch REPEAT STEP Cloak Teleport to Ardougne Farm REPEAT STEP Camelot tab, and proceed through to Catherby patch, REPEAT STEP. This doesn't leave much time to take a look at the scenery , so you should leave refilling buckets, talking and buy rs3 gold so on until after you've collected Catherby.

Please Anmelden or Create an account to join the conversation.